Destuff-IT™ machines can be integrated with a variety of conveyor types, including flexible roller conveyor, telescopic belt conveyor and Gawronski cascading belt conveyor. ELS offers an integration kit which enables conveyor to be connected directly to Destuff-IT™ or Restuff-it™ machines. The type of conveyor required depends on your application, so be sure to speak with a Technical Sales Rep at Destuff-IT™ to discuss suitable options.
Cascading Conveyor Belts
Gawronski cascading conveyor belts can be a great asset in supply chain facilities who unload or load an average of 1 container per week.
The cascading conveyor belts have been developed for everyday use in a rough environment. The belts can be pulled out continuously, can be used independent of the location and after use, can be stored away in a space-saving way. In fact, the cascading conveyor concept enables the setup of conveyor lines in any length. The standard portfolio of aluminum-telescope conveyors includes loading conveyors, unloading conveyors and universal conveyors (for loading AND unloading purposes). Each type is available as standard version (ca. 15 m lengths) and long version (ca. 20 m lengths). If desired, Gawronski can produce special conveyors based on individual customer needs. When not in use, the Gawronski cascading conveyor belt can be stored in an area of less than 7 m.
Conveyors run with a control station established at the lifting platform. This station can control belt speed, working height, as well as other features. The conveyor drives forwards and backwards and are capable of lifting & lowering an operator on a robust aluminum-constructed platform. Gawronski conveyors can easily be moved from dock to dock. In addition, the conveyor system can be linked to control and sorting functions including counting, scanning & weighing.
VIDEO & IMAGES:
Flexible Roller Conveyor
Destuff-IT™ is pleased to partner with FMH Conveyor, A World Class Manufacturer of Conveyors. As North America’s leading provider in fluid truck loading and unloading material handling solutions, FMH Conveyors has led the industry for years with their NestaFlex, BestFlex, BestReach, MaxxReach and BestConnect brands.
With its innovative design, the BestFlex 1.9″ power roller conveyor requires less storage space when fully retracted and can service multiple dock doors for maximum productivity.
- Load capacity 100 lbs/ft
- Heavy duty 16 gauge precision bearing 1.9 diameter steel rollers
- 5” axle centers
- 28½” – 37½” adjustable conveyor heights
- Heavy duty steel square tubing powder coated black legs offer longer service life and stability
- 8” x 2” heavy duty casters with brakes
- 2” aluminum extruded side plates with bolted construction
- Self tracking design allows packages to follow the path of the conveyor without using engineered curves
- Durable DC drive motors with 120VAC
- Variable speed 0-120 FPM
- Operator controls – start/stop
- On/off switches on both ends of conveyor
- Handles on each end of the unit
MaxxReach is the leader in supplying the material handling industry with high volume loading and unloading solutions.
- Load capacity 50 lbs/ft
- Maximum live load at any given time 4000 lbs.
- 2-ply PVC belt
- 3HP belt drive
- 60 FPM – 120 FPM belt speeds
- 45 FMP extension speed
- 1HP gear motor for extension with friction clutch
- One piece formed side pressings
- Operator controls – In/Out, Stop/Start, E-stop, lights, ESB, Debris Tray
- Belt & e-stop status & interlocks
- Emergency stops at control panels
- UHMW stage gap filler
- Extension stop bar on final stage
- Audible alarm
- Variable belt speeds available with VFD controls
- Photo eye flow control – The conveyor stops when sensors at the end detect a package is present.
- Indexing – The leading edge of a package is detected and starts the conveyor which runs until the trailing edge is detected plus a pre-set time delay.
- Localized electrical system design with any standard voltage
- Transition rollers at the site end of the conveyor
- Herringbone Transition – assists in centering the cartons while providing a smooth transition from the feed conveyor down to the loader when used in shipping applications
- Raised belt transfer – designed to safely transition packages from the unloader to the takeaway systems while bringing product into the facility; packages are automatically lifted off the belt reducing product damage and improving operator ergonomics.
- Direct or pole mounted fan
- Telescopic ventilation tubes – provides air circulation or air conditioning the length of the conveyor
- Hydraulic tilt – raises the entire length of the conveyor to safely and ergonomically assist with transferring packages to or from the conveyor at the ideal height.
- Fused electrical disconnect
- Man-rider platform – mounted to the conveyor and coupled with hydraulic tilt, raises and lowers the trailer operator to the optimal working height, reducing operator strain and fatique, and eliminating the use of step stools within the trailer.
- Traverse system – affixed to the base stage, the traverse system enables a single conveyor to service multiple doors reducing overall investment. Additionally, it provides an open floor plan for forklift access for non-conveyables. The conveyor travels on an embedded, flush mounted traverse track providing a safe, “no-trip” hazard for personnel.
- Articulating snout – attached to the operating end of the conveyor, it is ergonomically designed to raise and lower the end section of the conveyor to assist with transferring packaged to or from conveyor at the proper height. Ideal for transferring heavy, floor loaded packages, boxes, bags, or bales reducing operator fatigue.
- Swivel boom – all the benefits of the articulating snout plus the added ability to pivot left or right covering the width of the trailer
- Auto-Loader – a fully automated telescopic conveyor capable of filling an enclosed trailer without the need for a trailer operator. Product fill rate is based on the product to be conveyed and will be calculated during the product selection process; ideal for e-commerce applications utilizing poly bags and/or small boxes.
Conveyor width: 18”, 24’, 30” and 36”Conveyor lengths – 14’ to 95’ (other lengths are available upon request)
|Model Number||Standard Lengths Contracted – Extended||Overall Length|
|2 Stage||MR2 14/34||14′ – 20′||34′|
|MR2 20/48||20′ – 28′||48′|
|3 Stage||MR3 18/54||18′ – 36′||54′|
|MR3 20/64||20′ – 40′||64′|
|MR3 23/74||23′ – 51′||74′|
|MR3 25/80||25′ – 55′||80′|
|MR3 28/88||28′ – 60′||88′|
|MR3 30/95||30’ – 65’||95’|
|4 Stage||MR4 16/58||16′ – 42′||58′|
|MR4 18/64||18′ – 46′||64′|
|MR4 22/74||22′ – 42′||74′|
|Route Loader||RL 20/16||20’-16′||20′|
|RL 25/20||25′ – 20′||25′|
|RL 30/24||30′ – 24′||30′|
|RL 40/32||40′ – 32′||40|
All conveyor products can be modified to suit specific design requirements.
Contact us at 800-263-9823 for more information.